Work Orders Manager
Work orders are the core of maintenance management. A work order specifies a particular task to be accomplished, and the labor, materials, and tools needed to do the work. When you create a work order in Dynamics EAM you initiate the maintenance management process and create a historical record of work performed.
- Create, approve, and initiate work orders, check status history and close or rework work orders
- Assign a type, priority, status, location, asset, GL account, failure code and site to each work order
- Associate a job plan with a work order and specify additional tasks if necessary
- Create simple work orders for smaller jobs without using a job plan
- Associate a safety plan or PM to each work order
- Create work order hierarchy linking parent to child work orders
- Enter duration, target start, scheduled start, actual start, target finish, scheduled finish and actual finish dates
- Specify a supervisor, crew, and owner organization to work order
- Automatically displays tasks associated with the job plan selected. User may add, delete or modify tasks in this window.
- Displays the labor plans including craft, skill, vendor, task, duration, quantity, rate and cost.
- Displays the material plans including material description, task, storeroom, vendor, condition, quantity, cost and total.
- Displays the tools planned to be used including tool description, task, storeroom, duration, quantity, rate and cost.
- Enter actual labor time including laborer name, start date, whether it is approved, task, regular hours, premium hours and cost
- Enter actual materials used including material name, task, transaction type, storeroom, bin, quantity, cost and total
- Enter actual tools used including tool name, task, duration, quantity, rate and cost
- Select one or more work orders and filter labor to view available appropriate resources
- Assign appropriate resources (labor, craft or crew) to a selected work order or work orders
- Manage resource utilization by viewing available versus allocated hours
- Find and assign work for selected resources based on skill, location and availability until target utilization level is reached
- Filter work orders based on location, priority, craft, target date and duration
- Filter resources based on labor, craft and crew
- View hours of available resources for every day in the current week or any week in the future
- Provides flexible modes of operation addressing the needs of planners and crew supervisors
- Planner Mode allows for work assignment on crew and craft levels
- In Planner Mode, system automatically finds and assigns appropriate labor based on required skill and availability
- Supervisor Mode allows for more detailed individual labor assignments among crew members either at the work order level or down to the work order task level